Every persons life is but a fairytale written by God's own hands
Hans Christian Andersen


Another little surprise :)

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I awoke this morning to another surprise in my email. For those of you who were lucky enough to be on my email contact list :) it is not the surprise from yesterday. You all know I was not really stranded in Spain with no money but that my email had been hacked.

So the surprise this morning was so much better than my trip to Spain :)

This surprise was from someone who was traveling through Xuzhou SWI and took a short video of a little wheel lovin', blond headed cutie just chillin' while he is waiting on his momma .

Sigh.

I do believe I am going to have a permanent neck injury  from looking at this over the next few months :)

Now that is a good kind of pain... don't ya think !






 

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Can't wait to see him playing on YOUR floor with the biggest smile on his face!!! Such a cutie!

Post a Comment