Every persons life is but a fairytale written by God's own hands
Hans Christian Andersen


My little rebel with a cause

Friday, March 2, 2012

Okay, I am officially one spoiled momma :)

And can I just say ...  I love it !!!!!!

I requested some updated measurements of Caden before the bridge of love deadline of March 1. As I am seeing all of these new pictures from traveling families this child looks big! So I had to put a halt to the shopping till I got some updated measurement.
And yes there is great shopping for boys :)
Caden does not know it yet but his momma has already picked out an edgy ,tough boy look for this little
 guy :)
Spiky hair ,camo pants , hats to match ever outfit and of course cool shades too! The girls at the sand box are going to say" Wow... who is this new guy" !  Hee,hee!

So to go with that tough boy look you got to have that rebel without a cause kind of attitude :)
With these measurements came 8 new pictures!!!!!! Oh my!!!!

Well take a look for yourself at the new pictures of our little James Dean and you be the judge.
I am just going to call him my little rebel with a cause because his cause is escaping the confines of that walker :)

 But the orphanage just calls him naughty !!!!!


"What did you say... stay here?"

"But I really have to be somewhere ..."


   This explains the bruise on his forehead in every picture :)

"Wow being a rebel is hard work!"

"Now I will just flash this beautiful smile and maybe nobody will care I just escaped "


Oh yeah this one is going to fit in here just fine !


BTW, the cutie that is laughing and watching Caden is available for adoption. He is currently on the shared list and waiting ! Please contact me via this post  for further info on this precious boy :) 

 

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love it!!!! Those are the best pictures!!! He is so beautiful! I think God should make more little guys like him :)

Sharing Life and Love said...

Are you serious!? Caden is too precious----the way he scrunches up his nose! Adorable. The little guy next to him is waiting on the shared list. He needs a family!

Enjoy your new photos!
XO

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute and so hilarious! looks like you have quite the character!

dnd82001 said...

Very cute!

Nicole Renée said...

I just got all caught up with your new blog, and WOW my heart is totally full reading through all of the posts about your new precious bundle. I'd say "congratulations" but I feel like that is way overdue and not appropriate anymore! I cannot get over how beautiful Caden is ... seriously just such a beautiful little guy! And I just adore his rebel attitude, that will get him far in life :-) LOL. God Bless your family, what a wonderful story you have. I am so excited to watch you bring this little one home, any thoughts on when you will travel? I will of course keep you all in my prayers!

Nicole Renée said...

PS - Don't know if you made your way over to my new blog either, but come join me if you haven't! I'm following your new one now!

Brandi said...

I just found your blog, so am probably way too late, but I'd love a little info on the little guy laughing at your little guy (who is absolutely adorable, btw!) Congrats & hoping everything is speedy for you & you get your little man home soon! brandi4458@embarqmail.com

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Love, love, LOVE your little man's spirit! He just gets cuter every time I see that sweet little face. I was getting worried about not seeing any posts from you lately, but then I finally remembered you created a new blog. I am so happy to get glimpse at your beautiful family again. ;0)

Post a Comment