Every persons life is but a fairytale written by God's own hands
Hans Christian Andersen


I800A approval and yes, you guessed it ...new pictures :)

Friday, March 16, 2012

You guessed it I have been blessed by yet another traveling mommy and she shot a few pictures of our little guy :)
 Xuzhou SWI rocks!
The orphange director is very open to visitors and to show off the work that they do there with her kids. Caden is blessed beyond measure to be there. I have to say out of all of my adoptive children I have worried about him the least. It has been wonderful to have a break on something in the process :)

These little glimpses into Cadens life have been such a God send.



Each little picture gives a glimpse as to what his days are like.


 And for a  waiting parent that is a huge blessing.




I love this picture the best :)
Our little guy likes to be tickled and giggle :)

So this week ends up being great after all ... 1800 A approval notice is in my hand and my  precious baby boys day in pictures!
We should be DTC (dossier to China) in 2 weeks!!!
Have a great weekend!


 

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Good news about dossier! How soon do you expect to travel?

Caden is so cute!!!

Nicole said...

Girl, I hope by by August!!!!!!

Sadie Mae said...

Caden looks like one of the happiest little guys!!!

How long has the adoption process taken this far?

Cory and Molly said...

Congratulations I800A! Your little guy is adorable!

Jami Miller said...

hi Nicole- I am a friend of Amy Randolph. I wanted to email you something that I thought you may be interested in, but I couldn't find an way to email you on here. Can I have your email address?

Nicole said...

Jami,
my email is nmsettle@yahoo.com
Nicole

Post a Comment