Every persons life is but a fairytale written by God's own hands
Hans Christian Andersen


Waiting

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Have any of you ever heard that by adopting you took the easy road?

Well, I have and clearly these people ,who really do mean well, never have adopted.
There is nothing easy about this road in fact it can be filled with many unexpected road blocks  and detours. I have to just remind myself that I am just the passenger . I do not get to choose the speed or the direction but just go along for the ride.
 While this is my third adoption, I am still getting a grand lesson in patience . Sigh.

But when I wake up and see this sweetness



sleeping so peacefully, I wonder if he knows that he too is just waiting.That he had to travel down the same broken roads that I have to get where he is going.
 Or does he think this is all life has to offer.

 But when I look at this picture, I have to laugh and think wow he seems just content and relaxed in his waiting :)


But the momma in me wants to be there right NOW! Scoop up this sweetness and whisper in his ear that you are loved ,  treasured and waiting on something wonderful.
 Days filled with kisses ,hugs and giggles.
 Nights wrap up tight and safe in  my arms as you drift off to sleep.

Never alone,

Never waiting ,

 Never wondering is this all life has to offer.
Because you are worthy of so much more .

Sweet dreams my little man.



 

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

So darn sweet!!! He does look peaceful. And it is so nice that you get some pictures to remind you he is cared for (as best as an orphanage can do) while he waits for you!

The Greig Family said...

Seriously cute pictures! I think he is dreaming of his new Mama! :)

Maydelin said...

precious words!!!

Post a Comment