Every persons life is but a fairytale written by God's own hands
Hans Christian Andersen


I spy with my little eye

Saturday, February 18, 2012

... my beautiful little guy !!!!!!!!





We have been so blessed to be part of a wonderful orphanage group! As each family travels to pick up there little ones , they go in and take pictures of our beautiful waiting babies.

And man is this just the fuel to get me movin right along!



 So to be surprised with not one but TWO sets of pictures over the past week ... sigh.
 Each one of these photos just makes this mommas mind just wonder and dream about what this little guys personality is like.
I imagine that Cade will be quiet and observant.
 Shy but sweet,
Like to eat , just look at those cheeks,
And be quite the explorer!

maybe that wheel did not taste so good after all : )



All I know for sure is that this momma can not wait to get there and finally meet this precious baby of ours! 


 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering what you were thinking about that wheel!! That cracked me up! Don't you just want to reach through the screen and grab that!?!? :D

Jeanette said...

So stinkin' cute!!!!! Again, you are so blessed to get pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Post a Comment