Every persons life is but a fairytale written by God's own hands
Hans Christian Andersen


Caden's 1st birthday

Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Christmas holidays blew by fast this year! I have to honestly say I was glad and excited to get started moving on into the new year . When you have someone with a smile like this


and like this

waiting on you ... need I saw more!

So this past week my sweet baby boy celebrated his first birthday. And me being the over planning,over thinking  highly organized person that I am, started putting together a care package weeks ago.A box full of goodies and all the makings of a great birthday party.

 Well, the longer the box sat in the house the bigger it grew


and grew :)
For Caden and his peeps :)

 In fact, I was stressed about going to the post office to mail it! I figured it was going to cost a pretty penny to ship it! But it was not that bad :) I mean how can you put a price on your little boys first birthday.
So, I sent it on to  Sherri's care package business to forward to the SWI.

January 11th came and all I could do is hope and pray that he had a great party with all of his friends at the orphanage. Ava being the  party for every occasion kind of gal that she is, insisted that we have a birthday party of our own.
.


Our guest list was small and intimate



                                                                        Make a wish!


                                                     Caden, your big sis really enjoyed your cake:)

                                                            Happy Birthday Baby Boy!


,

 

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

The blog is so pretty! You put a lot of time into this :) Caden is such a beautiful baby!

Becky and Keith said...

Love the blog and love Caden's smile! Can't wait to hear more about him as you go through the process!

sweet momma luv u said...

Nicole,

I am so excited for you!! Caden is precious and adorable. I love the fact that he giggles and laughs! God is so good and you have found another jewel to join your precious family!!

I so remember our emails about our children when we were starting the process. Pei is so gorgeous!! Do you mind if I borrow the poem?

I have not blogged for ever and really want to get back into it. Life was really rough with Gabby for the last almost 2 yrs. It is evening out now and her moods are more stable. Praise the Lord!!! I have had so many people praying for us.
I love your new blog!! It is so what I dream of for mine.
hugs,
Jody

Post a Comment