Every persons life is but a fairytale written by God's own hands
Hans Christian Andersen


About Me

Saturday, January 14, 2012

My name is Nicole and I consider myself a Texan at heart! I have been married for 21 years to my wonderful husband. I have been a makeup artist for 25 years and have traded my brush in for days filled with giggles and tutus! My new tag is momma to many...five to be exact !

 Our two boys, Nick and Jake , are our biological sons. All of the" Little's" (Ava, Peyton and Caden)  became our children by way of adoption. We choose this road less traveled to build our family. I often hear how lucky these children are. I can honestly say that we are the lucky ones.

After traveling to Russia to adopt Ava, my eyes had been opened and my life forever changed. The children that  were left behind were forever etched in my heart and mind. My passion has become advocating for those who wait ,dream and long for a family of their very own.

If I had to choose a quote that I would claim as my very own it would be this:

" Life is a gift from God ,how you live your life is God's greatest gift"
                                                                                   unknown

I am always glad to answer any questions about adoption ,share any resources and any experiences with the special needs that we parent. Feel free to contact me : nmsettle@yahoo.com. or leave a comment .
Also, be sure to stop by  my prayer blog for waiting children  here.

Thank you for joining us on our latest journey to get Baby Caden home! And do not be shy, be sure to sign in as a follower on the home page !



 

No comments:

Post a Comment