Every persons life is but a fairytale written by God's own hands
Hans Christian Andersen


A rebel and his wheels

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just when I think that I have had all I can take of this crazy process and wait, something really wonderful happens ...
 a video of the most precious , giggling, bundle of joy that I have ever laid my eyes on is sent to me !
 I can not post the video but trust me this baby boy of mine is giggling as he drives this car up and down the hallways of his orphanage.


Caden is a true one handed rebel on red wheels  :) And just loving every single second of it!
 I have watched this video at least a million times :)

Okay, it is probably closer to 10 million  but who is counting :)  
I have to admit I have studied every expression ,every look , and every sweet smile of my little man. 





And I just know when to hang it up , whip out the white flag and  admit defeat .
This little guy has got my heart wrapped around each and every one of those little pudgy  fingers.
So I give up Caden ! You have just won the fierce love and complete devotion of one crazy blond headed mama who loves you beyond measure!
And I am warning you now that when we finally do meet face to face, I am going to kiss every square inch of those precious cheeks , scoop you up in my arms  and never let you go.

 

1 comment:

T said...

What an adorable little boy! We can't wait to see him in your arms.

Post a Comment